Marriage with a woman from the Soviet Union (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania etc.) in 2 days!
You shoul know that:
- In Czech Republic is very easy, legally and quickly you can get married. You will need for it only 2-3 days.
- It’s easier to get married in Czech Republic than in Denmark or Las-Vegas. It does not need to put an Apostille on documents of your bride from Russia, Ukraine, Moldova. To get married in Prague for your bride it’s enough to have a Shengen visa!!! You don’t need to apply for the bride visa!
- The marriage in Czech Republic recognized in all countries (including America).
- Your future wife can get a wife visa in 99% of cases, but 1% in case if wedding is a real fake or if you made an illegal acts on the territory of America.
What do you need for marriage registration?
- For a personal consultation please contact us: here is our contact.
- Please, send us a scanned copy of your documents:
- Copy of your passport (copy of the first page);
- Birth certificate (with Apostille) and
- Divorce certificate (first two pages and the last one; with Apostille).
Certificate of marital status (this document you can get in Prague);
- Fill the Application form and tell us the date of your registration.
- We process your documents and book the date of marriage registration. We need only 2-3 days to prepare your wedding.
- It’s enough to come to the Czech Republic only for two working days. The best day is Monday or Thursday. Please check the date if it’s not some holidays.
- You will have the following program: from 9:00 am to 11:00 am - visiting the American consulate, from 13:00 pm to 15:00 pm visiting the foreign police.
- In American consulate the groom or bride will get a certificate of marital status. All information you can find here: http://prague.usembassy.gov/getting_married_in_the_czech_republic.html.
- Next day will be the ceremony. On the ceremony will be translator into Russian, English, French or another language (as you wish).
- We legalize and translate the Czech marriage certificate for America; it means that marriage certificate is completely valid!
Here you can find photos and videos of all the weddings organized by us.
We will glad to help you to make your dreams comes true!
Note. American citizens will pay extra money:
- To translate a divorce certificate from English - 45 euro/ page.
- The second extra translator on the ceremony (Russian and Ukraine is for free) - from 70 up to 100 euro. It’s depending on language.
- To translate a legalizing wedding certificate – from 50 up to 100 euro (it’s depending on language, Russian and Ukraine for free).
- To get an extra wedding certificate for your bride – 50 euro.
- To get accompany to the American consulate by car from the hotel and back – 100 euro.
- Consular fee - this information you can find on the embassy web site.
- DHL (to send your wedding certificate) – 65 euro.