Marriage for Austrian citizens
Marriage with a woman from the Soviet Union (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania etc.) in 4 hours!
Dear groom, you should know that:
- The Czech Republic is a country where you can quickly and easily conclude an international marriage. 1-2 days are enough for it.
- You don’t need to make an invitation for your future wife (it will be a 100% refusal). It is enough just to buy a travel trip for her. No need to apply for the bride visa.
- Marriage in the Czech Republic is recognized all around the world (including Austria).
- Your wife can take your surname if she wants.
What do you need for marriage registration?
- For a personal consultation please contact us: here is our contact.
- Please, send us a scanned copy of your documents:
- passport (first page),
- birth certificate,
- divorce certificate (if you had are divorced) and certificate of marital status (Ehefähigkeitszeugnis) and
- certificate of your registration (Аufenthaltsbescheinigung).
For the bride from Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Canada or USA we can get the certificate of marital status in Prague.
- Please fill in the application form and tell us the date of your registration.
- We process your documents and book the date of marriage registration. We need 2-3 working days to prepare your wedding.
- You can come to the Czech Republic for marriage registration for 1-2 days (Express-marriage for 4 hours). It is possible to have a translator on the ceremony (Russian, English, French or another language).
- We legalize Czech marriage certificate for Austria. We are the only one agency in the Czech Republic which can legalize marriage certificate and translate it into German. That means that your marriage certificate will be fully validated for Austria!
You can see the photos or video-clips of weddings organized by us on our website.
We wish you good luck and happiness!