Marriage for Belgian with women from the former Soviet Union (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania etc.) in 3 days!
Dear groom, you should know that:
- Czech Republic is a country where you can quickly and easily conclude foreign marriage. For it it’s enough only 1-2 days.
- You don’t need to make an invitation for your future wife (it will be a 99% refusal according to our experience). It’s enough just to buy a travel trip for her. No need to apply for the bridal visa.
- The marriage in Czech Republic recognized in all countries (including Belgium).
- Your wife can take your surname if she wants.
What do you need for marriage registration?
- For a personal consultation please contact us: here is our contact.
- Please, send us a scanned copy of your documents:
- passport (first page),
- birth certificate (GEBOORTEAKTE, ACTE DE NAISSANCE),
- divorce certificate (if you had a divorce – FINAL AND ABSOLUTE JUDGEMENT, COPIE D’ACTE) and
- certificate of marital status (GETUIGSCHRIFT VAN WOONST, CERTIFICAT D’INSCRIPPTION ET DE NATIONALITE).
- Please fill the application form and tell us the date of your registration.
- We process your documents and book the date of marriage registration. We need 2-3 working days to prepare your wedding.
- You can come to Czech Republic for marriage registration on 1-2 days (Express married for 4 hours). It is possible to have a translator in the ceremony (Russian, English, French or another language).
- We legalize Czech marriage certificate for Belgium. We are the only agency in Czech Republic, which legalize marriage certificate and translate it into French or German by Belgian court translator (traducteur juré du tribunal belge). This translation is valid in Benelux countries. That’s mean that your marriage certificate is fully validated for Belgium!
Attention! All Belgian documents must be Apostiled.
We wish you good luck and happiness! We will be glad to help you!