Marriage for Holland citizens
Marriage with a woman from the Soviet Union (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania etc.) in 3 days!
Dear groom, you should know that:
- Czech Republic is a country where you can quickly and easily conclude an international marriage. It is enough only 1-2 days for it.
- It’s easier to get married in Czech Republic than in Denmark.
- You don’t need to make an invitation for your future wife (it will be a 100% refusal). It’s enough just to buy a travel trip for her. No need to apply for the bride visa.
- The marriage in Czech Republic recognized in all countries (including Holland).
What do you need for marriage registration?
- For a personal consultation please contact us
- Please, send us a scanned copy of your documents:
- passport (first page),
- birth certificate,
- divorce certificate (if you had a divorce) and
- certificate of marital status.
For the bride from Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Canada or USA we can get the certificate of marital status in Prague.
- Please fill the application form and tell us the date of your registration.
- We process your documents and book the date of marriage registration. We need 2-3 working days to prepare your wedding.
- You can come to Czech Republic for marriage registration on 1-2 days (Express marriage for 4 hours). It is possible to have a translator in the ceremony (Russian, English, French or another language).
- We legalize Czech marriage certificate for Holland. We are the one agency in Czech Republic, which can legalize marriage certificate and translate (traducteur juré du tribunal belge). That’s mean that your marriage certificate is fully validated for Holland!
You can see the photos and video-clips of weddings organized by us. We wish you good luck and happiness!
Attention! All holland documents must be apostiled, all additional information you could find here (http://tsjechie.nlambassade.org/Producten_en_Diensten/Burgerzaken/Trouwen).