Marriage for citizens of other countries
Dear groom, you should know that:
- The Czech Republic is a country where you can quickly and easily conclude an international marriage. 1-2 days are enough for it.
- You don’t need to make an invitation for your future wife (it will be a 100% refusal). It is enough just to buy a travel trip for her. No need to apply for the bride visa.
- Marriage in the Czech Republic is recognized all around the world.
- Your wife can take your surname if she wants.
What do you need for marriage registration?
- For a personal consultation please contact us
- Please, send us a scanned copy of your documents:
- passport (first page),
- birth certificate,
- divorce certificate (if you are divorced) and certificate of marital status.
Please mind that Czech Republic requires these documents legalised with an Apostille for citizens of almost all countries. For the bride from Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Canada or USA we can get the certificate of marital status in Prague.
- Please fill in the application form and tell us the date of your registration.
- We process your documents and book the date of marriage registration. We need 2-3 working days to prepare your wedding.
- You can come to the Czech Republic for marriage registration for 1-2 days (express-marriage for 4 hours). It is possible to have a translator on the ceremony (Russian, English, French or other language).
- We legalize Czech marriage certificate for your country. We are the only one agency in the Czech Republic which can legalize marriage certificate and translate it into any language. That means that your marriage certificate will be absolutely legal in your country!
We wish you good luck and happiness!
You can also see the weddings which were organized by us (pictures or video clips).