Marriage with a woman from the ex Soviet Union (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania etc.) in 2 days!
Dear groom, you should know that:
- In Czech Republic is very easy, legally and quickly you can get married. You will need for it only 2-3 days.
- On your documents from Russia, Ukraine, Moldova does not need to put an Apostille. To get married in Prague for your bride it’s enough to have a Shengen visa!!! No need to apply for the bride visa!
- The marriage in Czech Republic recognized in all countries (including Canada).
What do you need for marriage registration?
- For a personal consultation please contact us: here is our contact.
- Please, send us a scanned copy of your documents:
- Copy of your passport (copy of the first page);
- Birth certificate and divorce certificate (if you had a divorce);
- Certificate of marital status (this document you can get in Prague);
- Application form;
- A statutory declaration that can found at the embassy site
- Please fill the application form and tell us the date of your registration.
- We process your documents and book the date of marriage registration. We need only 2-3 days to prepare your wedding.
- It’s enough to come to the Czech Republic only for two working days. You will have the following program:
- from 9:00 am to 11:00 am - visiting the Canadian consulate,
- from 12:00 pm to 13:00 pm visiting the foreign police.
- Next day will be wedding. On the ceremony will be translator into Russian, English, French or another language (as you wish).
- We legalize and translate the Czech marriage certificate for Canada; it means that marriage certificate is completely valid!
Note, there are additional fees:
The newlyweds, who are going to live in Canada after the wedding must to know, that they need two additional copies of marriage certificate. It must be legalized by the Magistrate of Prague, the Foreign Ministry and the Canadian Consulate CR, and translated into English in the Canadian consulate in Prague. One of the marriage certificates will be for Canada and the second one will be for the Canadian Embassy in Russia (or Belorussia or Ukraine etc). The second one needs your wife to getting visa to Canada.
So it means that “Canadian” couples must to pay extra 4000 CZK (about 150 euro.).
- The super legalization in Canadian Embassy and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Prague (if your birth certificate was issued in Canada), cost of this procedure in 1600 CZK / page (about 60 euro).
- Divorce certificate (if you had a divorce) also must be legalized in Canadian Embassy and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Prague. It costs 1600 CZK / page (about 60 euro).
When you will come to Prague, you must go to the Canadian Embassy for your document’s legalization. There you must to pay visa’s fee.
From the Canadian citizen we need a power of attorney for legalization and translation of marriage certificate. The client must pass to our company 4000 CZK (visa fee and registration fee).
* The third copy of marriage certificate is in original; it legalized and translated into Russian for the passport service (it’s including in a wedding package).
Below is information from the official website of the Canadian Embassy in the Czech Republic:
Marriage Formalities in Czech Republic in Prague:
This information is given on a non-official basis and is subject to change by the authorities. For further information, please contact the Civil Registry, the Church where the marriage is to be performed or the nearest Embassy / Consulate in Canada. Please be advised that Canadian diplomatic and consular officers are not permitted under the law of Canada to solemnize marriages nor can they allow the solemnization of marriages in the diplomatic / consular premises.
Address, telephone, fax, email in the Czech Republic:
160 00 Prague 6
Tel.: (420) 27 210 1800
Fax: (420) 27 210 1890