Marriage for Italian citizens
Marriage with a woman from the Soviet Union (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania etc.) in 3 days!
Dear groom, you should know that:
- Czech Republic is a country where you can quickly and easily conclude an international marriage. 1-2 days are enough for it.
- It’s easier to get married in Czech Republic than in Italy.
- You don’t need to make an invitation for your future wife (it will be a 100% refusal). It’s enough just to buy a travel trip for her. No need to apply for the spousal visa.
- The marriage in Czech Republic is recognized in all countries (including Italy).
What do you need for marriage registration?
- For a personal consultation please contact us
- Please, send us a scanned copy of your documents:
- passport (first page),
- birth certificate with Apostille,
- divorce certificate (if you had a divorce) with Apostille or death certificate of the spouse (if widowed) with Apostille,
- certificate of announcement about the marriage (it should be done in the commune in Italy at least 20 days before the wedding) + Apostille.
For the bride from Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Canada or USA we can get the certificate of marital status in Prague.
- Please fill in the application form and tell us the date of your registration.
- We process your documents and book the date of marriage registration. We need 2-3 working days to prepare your wedding.
- You can come to Czech Republic for marriage registration on 1-2 days (express marriage for 4 hours). It is possible to have a translator in the ceremony (Russian, English, French or another language).
- We legalize Czech marriage certificate for Italy. We are the only agency in Czech Republic, which can legalize marriage certificate and translate it. That means that your marriage certificate is fully validated for Italy.
We wish you good luck and happiness!