What do you need to register your marriage in Czech Republic?
- For individual advice contact us or call us
- Send us an e-mail with scanned copies of your documents. There must be 3 main documents:
- the passport (first page),
- the birth certificate, and
- the divorce certificate (if you or your groom are divorced).
Certificate of marital status for citizens of Russia, Ukraine, United States or Canada we draw in Prague. Citizens of other countries have to contact us and we will advise how and where to get them or we will provide all possible assistance.
- Fill out the application form:
- We will process your documents and book the dates you wonna to register your marriage. To prepare your wedding it usually suffices 2-3 working days.
- You come to the Czech Republic for a marriage in 1-2 days (Express marriage for 4 hours). The ceremony will be accompanied by a sworn translator into Russian, English, French or another language (at your option).
- We legalize Czech marriage certificate for your country and for country of your groom/bride.
- That is all! You are husband and wife! Congratulations!