Marriage for German citizens
Marriage with a woman from the Soviet Union (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania etc.) in 4 hours!
Dear groom, you should know that:
- Czech Republic is a country where you can quickly and easily conclude an international marriage. 1-2 days are enough for it.
- You don’t need to make an invitation for your future wife (it will be a 100% refusal). It’s enough just to buy a travel trip for her. No need to apply for the bride visa.
- Marriage in the Czech Republic is recognized in all countries (including Germany).
- Your wife can take your surname if she wants.
What do you need for marriage registration?
- For a personal consultation please contact us
- Please, send us a scanned copy of your documents:
- passport (first page),
- birth certificate (with Apostille),
- divorce certificate (if you are divorced; with Apostille);
- certificate of marital status (Ehefähigkeitszeugnis with Apostille), and
- residence permit (Aufenthaltsbescheinigung with Apostille).
The residence permit one can be acquired in your local registry office, as well as birth and divorce certificates. For the bride from Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Canada or USA we can get the certificate of marital status in Prague.
- Please fill the application form and tell us the date of your registration.
- We process your documents and book the date of marriage registration. We need 2-3 working days to prepare your wedding.
- You can come to the Czech Republic for marriage registration for 1-2 days (express marriage - for 4 hours). It is possible to have a translator on the ceremony (Russian, English, French or another language).
- We legalize Czech marriage certificate for Germany. We are the only one agency in the Czech Republic, which can legalize marriage certificate and translate it into German. That means that your marriage certificate is fully validated for Germany!
We wish you good luck and happiness!
Order of affixing an Apostille stamp on the documents issued by the competent authorities of Germany
To get a special certifyng Apostille stamp on your documents you should consider that:
1. Documents issued or certified by the German authorities under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Justice of Federal Republic of Germany (including notarial office and private notaries) have to be confirmed by the Apostille stamp in a corresponding land court (Landgericht). Citizens of Munich and its region are in charge of:
Landgericht Munchen I
Tel. 089/ 55 97 –03
Landgericht Munchen II
Tel. 089/55 97 –04
2. All the documents including those issued by the authorities of the registry office of Federal Republic of Germany have to be confirmed with the Apostille stamp in the department of the head of the regional administration according to the place where the documents were issued (Regierungsprasidium, Bezirksregierung) or in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the corresponding land (Landesministerium des Innern).
E.g.: the Apostille on such documents in Munich is issued by:
Regierung von Oberbayern