Marriage for Spanish citizens
Marriage with a woman from the Soviet Union (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania etc.) in 3 days!
Dear groom, you should know that:
- Czech Republic is a country where you can quickly and easily conclude an international marriage. 1-2 days are enough for it.
- It’s easier to get married in Czech Republic than in Spain.
- You don’t need to make an invitation for your future wife (it will be a 100% refusal). It’s enough just to buy a travel trip for her. No need to apply for the bride visa.
- The marriage in Czech Republic is recognized in all countries (including Spain).
What do you need for marriage registration?
- For a personal consultation please contact us
- Please, send us a scanned copy of your documents:
- Passport (first page);
- Birth certificate;
- Divorce certificate (if you had a divorce) or Death certificate of the spouse (if widowed);
- Certificate of marital status. It is issued in you local registry office in Spain. This certificate should have: your name and surname, date and place of birth, marital status (single, divorced, widowed), citizenship, address of permanent residence. It is desirable that the certificate also has the data of the future spouse and a phraze: „There are no impediments forthe marriage with ….................. (name and surname of the bride/groom)“.
For the bride from Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Canada or USA we can get the certificate of marital status in Prague.
- Please fill in the application form and tell us the date of your registration.
- We process your documents and book the date of marriage registration. We need 2-3 working days to prepare your wedding.
- You can come to Czech Republic for marriage registration on 1-2 days (Express marriage for 4 hours). It is possible to have a translator in the ceremony (Russian, English, French or another language).
- 6. We legalize Czech marriage certificate for Spain. We are the only agency in Czech Republic, which can legalize marriage certificate and translate it. That means that your marriage certificate is fully validated for Spain!
We wish you good luck and happiness!