The traditional wedding ceremony with all required attributes of the holiday in Prague, castles and fortresses of Czech Republic!
1. Translation of all necessary documents into Czech.
2. Preparation and processing of documents for the marriage (statements, questionnaires, etc.).
3. Accompanying the newlyweds in the foreign police.
4. Visiting the registry office, accompanied by the company employee.
5. Express processing of documents in the police.
6. Personal consultation with a wedding coordinator for further details related to the organization and conducting of marriage.
7. State taxes:
- Foreign police;
- Registry Office;
- City Magistrate (for citizens of all countries, except Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia);
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (for citizens of all countries, except Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia).
8. Clients support by the company employee in all state institutions.
9. Pre-consultation with the stylist.
10. Wedding ceremony in the selected location.
11. Barrister translator for the wedding ceremony - the Russian language.
12. Witnesses at the marriage if the couple is at the ceremony without guests.
13. Legal support of marriage.
14. Wedding hall rent.
15. Musical accompaniment of the wedding ceremony.
16. Champagne at the ceremony for the couple and witnesses.
17. Rose petals Salute after the ceremony.
18. Providing a wedding car for the couple - the Mercedes E-class or Lexus ES 330 (transfer: hotel-place of ceremony-hotel ). You can choose the car of another class and pay the price difference according to price-list.
19. Translation of the marriage certificate into Russian language by a certified translator.
20. Accompanying in a flower, jewelry shop, bridal salon, beauty salon.
21. Accompanying to the restaurant chosen by the client to order a wedding banquet.
22. Individual approach to your needs.
Additional charge for a certificate of civil status - from 50 euros, depending on nationality. Registration of certificates of civil status without your presence by warrant at Russian Consulate - 125 Euro per certificate.